Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day with Honey!
Posted by National Honey Board on February 14, 2017 - 9:38 AM
Almond Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
Happy Valentine’s Day! While flowers and chocolates may be the go-to for this beloved holiday, we think that you can make your valentine’s day so much sweeter with honey.
From sweet treats to fun valentines, we have pulled a list of 10 of our favorite honey-inspired Valentine’s Day goodies. Whether you are looking for last-minute gifts for your kids, their class and/or teacher, co-workers, or your very own honey, these gifts will show the receiver just how sweet you are on them!
- Beary Sweet Teacher Appreciation Valentine – Lolly Jane
- Honey Stick Valentines – Delia Creates
- Simple Honey Cut-Out Cookies – Cupcake Project
- Bee Mine Lip Balm Valentines – Pizzazzerie
- Bee Mine Honey Bear Valentine – Make it Do
- 5-Ingredient Honey-Sweetened Scotcharoos – Veggie and the Beast
- Buggy Valentines – Backyard Brilliant
- Gluten-Free Red Velvet Cupcakes – Almost Supermom
- Bee Mine Honey Stick Valentines – Kiwi Crate
- Homemade Dark Chocolate – A Saucy Kitchen
Do you have any fun honey or bee-themed Valentine’s Day gifts that you give or receive each year? We’d love to hear all about them in the comments below!
Also, if you’re looking to plan an entire day for your sweetheart, be sure to check out our tips the perfect Valentine’s Day here.
Still in need of a little inspiration, be sure to follow us on Pinterest for honey sweet recipes, gifts and tips.
Have a sweet Valentine’s Day, honey!