Last year, we created these great little drizzlers and they have been a hit ever since. We quickly ran out of them last year, so this year we knew we needed to create more. These are hot off the press, so be the first to win one!
This giveaway includes our honey drizzler, a jar of honey and our Honey: Nature's Secret Ingredient brochure. These drizzlers are one of a kind and whether you put honey on your toast, on a peanut butter, banana and honey sandwich or in your morning tea, they come in handy. They are etched with our Honey logo and our www.honey.com website, where you will find over 1,500 honey recipes.
The drizzlers are handmade in Pennsylvania with renewable forested hardwood and 10% of the proceeds will be donated in an effort to teach and help with Colony Collapse Disorder (CCD).
Comment below and tell us how you like to use honey and we will randomly select ten winners next Friday (January 31st). The winners will be announced Friday on the blog, so make sure you check back here to see if you're a winner.
Winners Announced: We would like to thank everyone who entered our honey drizzler giveaway. Our ten lucky winners are:
- Emma: I have been using honey to make natural beauty products for myself for the past 10 years now & I can't recommend it enough!
- Amy L: I use honey in tea, to sweeten fruit smoothies, in Greek yogurt, and to make my favorite honey-mustard chicken. I eat local honey every day, and I believe it benefits my health.
- Karen A: I have been using wildflower honey in my tea and it is just wonderful!!
- Shannon B: I use honey wherever I can! In soaps, salves, body butters, cooking and in the medicine cabinet. You can't walk far in our house without finding some kind of honey product.
- Bev O: Love it for honey-Dijon chicken and just about everything else.
- Rick R: We use it straight from the jar on biscuits, as a sweetener in everything from tea to oatmeal, and as a sweetener for baking.
- Louise D: I use honey as a sweetener for my coffee. Also use to make preserves.
- Ell: On my oatmeal, with lemon and ginger as an elixir, on homemade quick breads, sauces, dressings...too many to mention...Love HONEY!!!
- Kim G: We use honey in everything! We use it in our coffee in the morning and our tea in the afternoon. We also use it in our cooking. And I used some this morning on a burn on my finger. My daughter just did her Science Fair project on the antibacterial properties of honey.
- Roberta M: I use honey for MANY purposes. I not only use it as a natural sweetener for food, I also use it for its many health benefits. It is terrific for sore throats and colds. I've used it to soothe itchy rashes. It helps my skin, as well. Honey soothes an upset stomach. I also use it on my pets. It has many health benefits for them, as well.
Congratulations to all the winners! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your shipping address and we will get your prize sent to you.