All Dessert Recipes
- Almond Brickle
- Almond Honey Rugelach
- Almond Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
- Apple Honey Crisp
- Apple Honey Tart
- Apple Kuchen
- Applesauce Cake
- Apricot Honey Oat Bar Cookies
- Avocado Honey Lime Ice Cream
- Baklava Cookie Cups
- Banana Fritters
- Banana Nut Cake with Honey Chocolate Glaze
- Bananas Flambe
- Bananas Foster’s Bake
- Bee Berry Sorbet
- Bee Nutty Choco-Chip Cookies
- Berry Sauce
- Berry Shortcake
- Berry Striped Pops
- Bittersweet Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cupcakes
- Black Cherry & Chocolate Frozen Yogurt
- Blueberry Muffins with Salted Honey Crumble
- Blueberry-Studded Honey Peach Sauce
- Brandied Oranges
- Bread Box Pudding
- Brown Rice Pudding
- Brownie Sundaes with Honey Berry Sauce
- Candied Honey Apples
- Carrot Spice Cake
- Chewy Honey Oatmeal Cookies
- Chewy Monkey Bars
- Chocolate Date Bars
- Chocolate Glaze
- Chocolate Honey Brulees
- Chocolate Honey Tapioca Pudding
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Scrumpets
- Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- Chocolate-Pecan Honey Ice Cream with Caramel Swirl
- Citrus Fruit Salad with Honey Mint Lime Syrup
- Citrus Ricotta Figs
- Classic Honey Flan
- Coconut Custard
- Cranberry Pecan Pie
Yogurt Panna Cotta with Honey and Early Fall Granola
For Panna Cotta: Combine milk, cream, sugar and vanilla extract and heat on the stove until the sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and whisk in softened gelatin and honey then strain through a fine strainer. Add salt and chill for just a few minutes stirring constantly until heat is gone, but not as far as beginning to set. Add the yogurt and stir until it is fully incorporated. ... [read full recipe below]
Yield: Makes about 10 servings
- For Panna Cotta:
- 1/2 cup - milk
- 2 cups - heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon - vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup - granulated sugar
- 4 envelopes - gelatin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon - kosher salt
- 4 cups - yogurt (plain)
- 2 tablespoons - honey
- For Fall Granola:
- 8 cups - oats
- 2 cups - pecan pieces, toasted
- 1 cup - pumpkin seeds
- 4 tablespoons - butter, unsalted, cold
- 1/2 cup - all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup - light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon - kosher salt
- 2/3 cup - honey
- Zest of 1 orange, grated
- 2 teaspoons - vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup - cranberries, dried
For Panna Cotta:
Combine milk, cream, sugar and vanilla extract and heat on the stove until the sugar is dissolved.
Remove from heat and whisk in softened gelatin and honey then strain through a fine strainer.
Add salt and chill for just a few minutes stirring constantly until heat is gone, but not as far as beginning to set.
Add the yogurt and stir until it is fully incorporated.
Portion into 8-10 ounce highball glasses in 4-6 ounce portions and refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours until it sets.
For Fall Granola:
Set the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Toast the oats, pecans and pumpkin seeds for 10 to 12 minutes, then remove and cool.
Spray a sheetpan with non-stick spray.
In a food processor combine the butter, flour, sugar and salt and pulse until mixture is coarse crumbs.
Add that to a large mixing bowl, with the oat/nut mixture.
Add the honey, orange zest and extract together and pour over the top and fold with a spatula until coated.
Sprinkle the mixture onto the sprayed sheetpan and place in the oven stirring every 5 minutes, for 15 to 20 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Chef David Guas – Spokesperson, National Honey Board