All Baked Goods Recipes
- Apricot Honey Bread
- Bacon Cheddar Chive Scone with Honey
- Baklava Cookie Cups
- Bayou Chewy Honey Bars
- Bee Sweet Banana Bread
- Blueberry Muffins with Salted Honey Crumble
- Cajun Tomato Bread
- Cherry-Berry Bread Mix
- Chocolate Honey Rolls
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Cinnamon Honey Glazed Sticky Buns
- Colusa Corn Muffins
- Cranberry Muffins
- Cranberry Oat Bread
- Dates and Honey Bread
- Easy Honey Muffins
- Family Favorite Honey-Pumpkin Muffins
- Golden Cornbread
- Golden Glow Muffins
- Grain-Free Honey-Soaked Pistachio Donuts
- Holiday Honey Cookies (Gingerbread)
- Holiday Scone Mix
- Honey Almond Coffee Cake with Almond-Honey Streusel Topping
- Honey Apricot Muffins
- Honey Bacon-Cheddar Scones
- Honey Banana Bread
- Honey Blueberry Bread with Cream Cheese Swirl
- Honey Challah
- Honey Cloverleafs Rolls
- Honey Cornbread
- Honey Cornmeal Biscuits
- Honey Mustard Pastry Twists
Baklava Cookie Cups
Heat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a 24 cup mini muffin tin In a medium mixing bowl combine the flour, orange zest, cardamom and salt. In the bowl of your stand mixer with the paddle attachment, cream the butter and honey for about 1-2 minutes. The mix will look a little curdled at this point and that’s fine, scrape down the sides. Beat in the eggs, then the vanilla. Mix in ... [read full recipe below]
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- For the Cookie
- 2 cups - unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon - orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon - ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon - salt
- 1 cup - unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup - honey
- 2 large - eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon - pure vanilla extract
- For the filling and syrup
- 1/2 cup - pistachios, chopped
- 1/2 cup - honey
- 3 tablespoons - water
- 2 teaspoon - orange juice
- 4 - green cardamom pods, crushed
- 1 - cinnamon stick
Heat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a 24 cup mini muffin tin
In a medium mixing bowl combine the flour, orange zest, cardamom and salt.
In the bowl of your stand mixer with the paddle attachment, cream the butter and honey for about 1-2 minutes. The mix will look a little curdled at this point and that’s fine, scrape down the sides.
Beat in the eggs, then the vanilla.
Mix in the flour in two parts.
Using a cookie scoop, scoop the dough into the prepared muffin tin and bake for 10 minutes.
Remove from the oven, let sit for about 3-4 minutes before using a dowel to carefully press down in the center of each cookie to make a well.
Let the cookies cool for about 15 minutes in the tin before removing to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Once the cookies are cool prepare the syrup.
In a small saucepan over medium heat combine the honey. water, orange juice, cardamom pods and cinnamon stick. Bring to a simmer and remove from the heat.
Drizzle a small amount in the bottom of each cookie cup and then fill with the chopped pistachios. Drizzle more syrup on top of the filled cookie cups.
* If you have any syrup remaining, save for another use.
Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.