All Baked Goods Recipes
- Bacon Cheddar Chive Scone with Honey
- Baklava Cookie Cups
- Bayou Chewy Honey Bars
- Bee Sweet Banana Bread
- Blueberry Muffins with Salted Honey Crumble
- Cajun Tomato Bread
- Cinnamon Honey Glazed Sticky Buns
- Golden Cornbread
- Grain-Free Honey-Soaked Pistachio Donuts
- Holiday Scone Mix
- Honey Bacon-Cheddar Scones
- Honey Banana Bread
- Honey Blueberry Bread with Cream Cheese Swirl
- Honey Cornbread
- Honey Mustard Pastry Twists
- Honey Nut Snack Cake
- Honey Passion Fruit Blueberry Cupcakes
- Honey Pizza Dough
- Honey Twists
- Honey Wheat Pretzel Rolls
- Honey-Quinoa Breakfast Bake
- 2 tablespoons - honey
- 4 – 5 - bacon strips, chopped
- 2 cups - all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon - baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon - salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 10 tablespoons - unsalted butter, cold and diced
- 3/4 cup - heavy cream, plus more for brushing
- 1 cup - cheddar cheese, grated
In a medium skillet over medium heat, cook the bacon, stirring, until crisp, about 5 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain well on paper towels. Set aside.
In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper. Add the cold diced butter and using your fingertips, rub the butter into the flour mixture until it resembles coarse crumbs.
Mix the heavy cream and honey.
Create a small well in the center of the flour mixture. Pour the cream mixture into the well, and stir with a fork until the dough comes together. Toss in crisp bacon and cheese.
Turn the dough out onto a floured surface. Roll dough into a circle, about 3/4 of an inch thick, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400º F.
Cut circle into 8 wedges with a sharp knife.
Transfer to baking sheet lined with parchment paper with a spatula, leaving 1/2-inch space between each wedge. Brush the tops of the wedges lightly with the remaining heavy cream.
Bake for 20 to 23 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly on the baking sheet.