All Baked Goods Recipes
- Apricot Honey Bread
- Bacon Cheddar Chive Scone with Honey
- Baklava Cookie Cups
- Bayou Chewy Honey Bars
- Bee Sweet Banana Bread
- Blueberry Muffins with Salted Honey Crumble
- Cajun Tomato Bread
- Cherry-Berry Bread Mix
- Chocolate Honey Rolls
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Cinnamon Honey Glazed Sticky Buns
- Colusa Corn Muffins
- Cranberry Muffins
- Cranberry Oat Bread
- Dates and Honey Bread
- Easy Honey Muffins
- Family Favorite Honey-Pumpkin Muffins
- Golden Cornbread
- Golden Glow Muffins
- Grain-Free Honey-Soaked Pistachio Donuts
- Holiday Honey Cookies (Gingerbread)
- Holiday Scone Mix
- Honey Almond Coffee Cake with Almond-Honey Streusel Topping
- Honey Apricot Muffins
- Honey Bacon-Cheddar Scones
- Honey Banana Bread
- Honey Blueberry Bread with Cream Cheese Swirl
- Honey Challah
- Honey Cloverleafs Rolls
- Honey Cornbread
- Honey Cornmeal Biscuits
- Honey Mustard Pastry Twists
- 3 tablespoons - honey
- 1 1/3 cup - warm whole milk (about 110º F)
- 1 cup - warm water (about 110º F)
- 2 1/4 teaspoons - yeast
- 2 tablespoon - butter, melted
- 2 1/2 cups - all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups - whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons - kosher salt
- Egg wash or milk for brushing
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- Pretzel salt or coarse sea salt, for sprinkling (optional)
Combine milk, water, yeast, and honey in the bowl of a stand mixer. Let sit 5 to 10 minutes until mixture is foamy. Add butter and set aside.
Mix flours and salt in a big bowl.
Slowly add the flour mixture into the milk-yeast mixture with mixer running on low (hook attachment) until the dough pulls away from the bottom of the bowl and a dough forms. Knead dough on low speed for 3-5 minutes until smooth and pliable.
Place the dough in a lightly grease bowl. Cover and let rise for 2 hours at room temperature.
Dust your work surface with a little flour and turn the risen dough out on top. Divide the dough into 16 pieces. To shape into rolls, roll the dough against the counter until round.
Place the balls on a lightly greased baking sheet, cover, and let rest for 15 minutes.
Preheat oven to 425º F.
Brush each roll generously with whole milk or egg wash, then sprinkle with sesame seeds and pretzel salt, if desired.
Bake 20 minutes until rolls are golden brown and baked through. Remove them from the oven, and transfer to a rack to cool.